- Spinning your wheels? Don’t know how to make the changes you want?
- Or don’t even know what changes to make?
- Are you tired of having the same arguments over and over with your loved ones? Or even with yourself?
- Are you feeling unloved, lonely, unworthy, or like no one will accept you?
- Struggling constantly to cope with mental, emotional, or physical issues?
- Has life has thrown you a curve-ball you weren’t ready for?
Perhaps it’s time to have someone help you figure out the problem. You don’t have to do it alone!Sherry L.M. Merriam, MA, LPCC Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor Affordable rates. Many insurance plans accepted. Affiliated with Phoenix Mental Health.
Sherry enjoys working with adolescent and adult individuals, couples, and other relationships. Her interests include communication skills, conflict resolution, relationships, assertiveness skills, women’s issues, sexuality, weight management, physical health issues, chronic pain, disability, life transitions, depression, anxiety, stress, PTSD, self-esteem, spirituality, and creativity. Sherry’s background in wellness includes 15 years of experience working in the healthcare field, she is a certified Tai Chi instructor, and she takes an integrative approach to physical and mental health.
Sherry takes a sex-positive, open-minded approach to a variety of alternative lifestyles, including sexual, relational, and spiritual. She especially enjoys working with the overlapping and diverse cultural communities of kinky, non-monogamous/poly, Pagan, and geeky. She incorporates Adlerian, Narrative, and Mindfulness concepts into her approach, along with a whole lot of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and psychoeducation, helping you understand yourself and life!
In her personal time, Sherry enjoys knitting and crocheting, working out, spending quality time with friends, and collaborating with her husband of 19 years, who is a published author of several science fiction and fantasy books.